Have you ever wanted to visit a traditional serbian wine cellar and experience a delicious taste of serbian high class wine?
Well, this is your chance!
You have unique opportunity to experience a wine tour in the capital of Serbia, famous city of Beograd.
The accommodation in an apartment, included in a package together with the wine tour, is situated approximately 2,5 km from the wine cellar.
Type of wine tour
- Wine tasting with food pairing (minimum 4 persons for application) – 100 € (wine tour 1 person + accommodation 4 persons + cleaning fee)
The offer includes:
- A guide that introduces you to the ancient Roman underground passages, the history and culture of wine making, as well as the pairing of wine and food
- Tasting of 6 different wines
- Food in the form of cold plate: 3 types of cheeses (Gorgonzola, Feta and Gouda), dry meat, sausage, Turkish sweet rahat lokum
- Mineral water
Types of other wine tours
- Wine tasting without food for bigger groups (minimum 10 people for application)
- Wine tasting without food (minimum 6 people for application)
- Wine and rakias/fruit brandies tasting with food pairing (minimum 14 people for application)
- Wine tasting with complete lunch/dinner (minimum 6 people for apply)
*We are able to arrange a different type of wine tour if necessary.
Wine tours are held in ancient corridors, 10 meters below street level, where the temperature is constant 12 degrees Celsius,
therefore we reccommend you to bring something warm to put on.
The cellar is not equipped for handicapped persons/people with disabilities to move.
Our recommendation is not to wear strong perfume or cologne as it can interfere with the tasting.
For lighting in hallways and in the hall where tasting is held, only candles are used.
Please note that after completing the wine tasting activity, for the rest of the stay you pay only for the accommodation services, therefore the price will be reduced then.