Our signature excursion to the wilderness of Central Dalmatia is our own top choice. Don’t think that Croatia only has a beautiful coastline! There is so much more to see in the interior.
Starting with the off-road jeeps we head to Nature Park Lake Vrana, where we welcome the day enjoying the untouched nature and bird watching. There are more than 250 species of birds! At least one of them will catch your attention! 🙂
Moving on we continue towards the most spectacular monument of Turkish culture, Mašković Han, with its hammam and museum. After a tour of the locality continue down the road towards the Karl Stipan Cave and the mystic Templar fortress. Our team knows all the good details and stories! 😉
Right on time to come back to reality and present you will be standing on a gorgeous viewpoint Kamenjak, overlooking the Lake Vrana and Kornati National Park.
Beautiful view and a quick break definitely call for lunch – ideal moment to be welcomed by our local partners in their household. Dalmatian cuisine and wine tasting are the best way to slowly end our tour, but if you still have the energy we could easily make a quick stop in Baraka Winery we you can enjoy and taste authentic and local wines of Dalmatia.
It is perfectly fine if your energy runs low, and “fjaka” overcomes. That is a normal phenomenon in Dalmatia.
*FJAKA (pronounced “fyaka”)
= According to some Dalmatians, the definition of fjaka is “a psychophysical state of mind when there is an aspiration for nothing and to do nothing. It is a common mistake to take fjaka as laziness, though unlike the latter; fjaka is a sublime state of mind and body to which all humanity aspires.
- 08.00 am Departure from the arranged pick up point
- 08.30 am Arrival at the ornithological reserve of Nature Park Lake Vrana and bird watching
- 09.45 am Sightseeing of Mašković Han (Turkish Han) – the most spectacular monument of Turkish culture, hammam, museum…
- 10.30 am Departure to the cave of Karl Stipan and visit of Templar fortress
- 11.15 am Departure to the Kamenjak viewpoint – panoramic view of Lake Vrana, National Park Kornati, Adriatic Sea. Trekking and short break
- 12.15 pm Departure towards the local household, sightseeing, conversation with locals, snack plate with homemade products (optional)
- 01.45 pm We can make stop in Baraka winery (optional)
- 02.45 pm End of tour
- Wine tasting (3 types of wine) per person costs 20,00 EUR / 150,00 HRK
- (All prices are per person)
Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses are highly
- Minimum number of guests is two
- Child rates apply only with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates are free of charge and apply if they do not occupy a seat
- Dates of the tours are changed according to the availability of seats