Crikvenice riviera: Tailor – made for you!
If you love the sea and nature, enjoy the sun on attractive tidy beaches, and like to learn about local history and traditions, we have it all – and much more! The Crikvenica Riviera is one of the most scenic parts of the Adriatic coast. It is a meeting point of the sea, the green hinterland of the Vinodol valley, and the continental wooded areas with a climate that provides perfect refreshment in the summertime.
Let everything that we’ve written, and everything else that you’ll discover on your own, make your stay on the Crikvenica Riviera a truly memorable one!
You’ve already taken the first step on your journey by reading this text. The next one is to browse our website and discover the places to visit, where to sleep, eat and have fun, how to enjoy your stay to the fullest, and much more.
Villa Atalanta is located only 30 meters from the sea and the beach, in Crikvenica. It offers guests fully furnished rooms for 2 to 4 people, which have their own or shared bathroom, and a balcony overlooking the sea. Guests also have access to a living room with a TV. The ground floor of the building also has a restaurant where tasty dishes and refreshments are served. The nearest store is only 50 meters away and the center of Crikvenica is 800 meters away. In the immediate vicinity of the villa, there are many possibilities for a fun holiday. Children will be able to take a look at the city, to the aquarium, to children’s playgrounds, and together you can enjoy the beautiful beach or in various sports activities.
We offer another room types:
- Double Room 2+1 with privat bathroom, sea view
- Double Room 2+1 with privat bathroom and balcony, sea view
- Double Room 2+2, shower and toilet, sea view
- Double Room, shower and toilet in the hallway, garden view
- Double Room 2+1, shower and toilet, steet view
- Triple room 3+1, shower and toilet, balcony, sea view
- Double Room 2+2, shower and toilet, balcony, sea view
- Double Room 2+1, shower and toilet, air conditioning, balcony with a view of the Krk island
- Quadruple Room, shower and toilet in the hallway, balcony, sea view