Travel agency CA Melaina Travel s.r.o. with its registered office at Slavíkova 6142 / 18d, 708 00 Ostrava, Czech Republic, IČ: 09067124 entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in Ostrava, oddíl C, vložka 81912 (hereinafter referred to as CA) in accordance with Act No. 159/1999 Coll. mediates in the sale of travel agency tours ( hereinafter referred to as TA ) and other tourism services such as renting apartments, trips, hotel rooms and camps or experiences such as rafting, kayaking and similar. For travel tours from other travel agencies, it is always stated on the website where the tour can be ordered / which travel agency organizes the tour.
We process your personal data to process your order, send our offers, and for other purposes. You can find more information about the processing of personal data, especially other purposes of the processing, below.
Principles of personal data processing:
We process personal data in a transparent, final manner and store it for the time necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. We process personal data only in a way that ensures protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
How do we process the data?
For the purposes described below, we process the following categories of personal data:
– identification data: name, surname, date of birth, number and validity of travel documents, birth number, address of permanent residence, delivery, or other contact address.
– contact details: telephone, mobile phone, e-mail address
– other personal data necessary for the performance of the contract: bank account number, data on ordered services, data on health status (eg allergies, disability or pregnancy), data on complaints, fellow passengers.
– data from your settings in the customer system: in particular this is the e-mail address, newsletter settings or tour parameters you are interested in
– data from your communication with us: messages you send us.
For what purposes do we process personal data?
We process your personal data either with your consent or without your consent on the basis of the performance of the contract, due to the fact that it is required by law or for our legitimate interest.
It concerns the processing of personal data for the purposes of:
- answering your inquiry as efficiently as possible
- ensuring the services you seek are provided
- for the purposes of fulfilling the contractual relationship, and in handling your complaints.
- direct marketing purposes
- for the purpose of fulfilling our legal obligations.
- for the purposes of our legitimate interests, in particular, to ensure the security of our services, to improve them, and to tailor them to customers.
How is your personal data processed and to whom do we pass it on?
We, as the personal data controller, process the personal data described in this document. We always do so with regard to their maximum security and processing in accordance with applicable law. We keep data from orders and inquiries for a period of 5 years from the date of the booked trip. We keep your registration data with us for longer, but only if you have not canceled your registration. We may also pass on your data to other entities that are also in the role of the personal data controller. These are in particular:
– travel agencies and other entities providing services for your tour or trip, such as airlines or hotels, in which case your data may be transferred outside the EU.
– partners providing accommodation facilities and other services that you buy through our CA.
How do we obtain processed data?
In most cases, this is the personal data you provided us when ordering tours, your registration in the customer system and to receive the newsletter, or during electronic and telephone communication or during a visit to our travel agency. I also collect information by monitoring your behavior on our websites or by opening and clicking on the emails we send you.
What are your rights?
According to the Personal Data Protection Act, you have:
1. the right to access your personal data and make a copy of your personal data. which we process
2. the right to correct and supplement your personal data in the event that you find that we are processing incorrect or inaccurate personal data
3. the right to delete your personal data. We do so as long as it does not conflict with applicable law and our legitimate interests.
4. the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. At your request, we may, under certain conditions laid down by law, restrict the handling of your personal data.
5. the right of portability. In the event that we process your personal data on the basis of your consent or the purposes of fulfilling the contract, you have the right to transfer such personal data to other messages.
6. the right to object to the processing of personal data that we process due to our legitimate interest. If the processing is for marketing purposes, we will stop processing this data, in other cases, we will do so unless it is in conflict with applicable law.
7. In case of doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the Office for Personal Data Protection or another relevant supervisory authority.
We assure all customers that our employees and associates who will process your personal data are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would jeopardize the security of your personal data. At the same time, this confidentiality persists even after the termination of the contractual relations with the CA. Without your consent, your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party other than those explicitly listed in this document.
When applying your rights, please contact us at the registered office of CA Melaina TRAVEL, Slavíkova 6142 / 18d, 708 00 Ostrava or/and via e-mail email@example.com